Chalet Elise remains one of our finest ski chalets and, as such, is once again accredited with the Premier Service award. After a complete renovation of the old doctor’s surgery in Le Praz, this extremely well appointed and prestigious chalet is a firm favourite with skivo2 clients and will accommodate 14 guests in exceptional comfort.
Set in the heart of Le Praz, and a stone’s throw from the gondola station, we are delighted to offer this quality accommodation. Built over 3 levels this chalet has a generously proportioned open plan sitting room and dining area which spectacularly covers the top floor of the chalet. Beautifully decorated and relaxing this is a spot where you can truly chill out in front of the blazing fire after an exciting day on the slopes. A balcony leading from the dining area provides views to the Jockeys and Jean Blanc/Brigues pistes running back to the village. The chalet is equipped with DVD, TV and music system.
All seven high spec bedrooms, some with balconies, spread over the entrance level and first floor of the Elise and boast a beautiful natural wood internal finish along with truly marvellous fully ensuite shower rooms together with heated towel rail, WC and hand basin.
The chalet is coveted for its immaculate and contemporary finish whilst creating its alpine charm through the extensive seasoned timbers within the chalet. In addition, Elise’s closeness to both the centre of the village and all its facilities along with the ease of access to the gondola station make this a fabulous chalet in which to spend your holiday.
Boot room with heated boot warmer rack
Large reception area with seating
Bedroom 1 – Twin bedroom (french windows to small outdoor area) with shower, heated towel rail, hand basin and wc
Bedroom 2 – Twin bedroom (french windows to small outdoor area) with shower, heated towel rail, hand basin and wc
Bedroom 3 – Twin bedroom with shower, heated towel rail, hand basin and wc
Bedroom 4 – Twin bedroom (balcony) with shower, heated towel rail, hand basin and wc
Bedroom 5 – Twin bedroom with shower, heated towel rail, hand basin and wc
Bedroom 6 – Double bedroom (balcony) with shower, heated towel rail, hand basin and wc
Bedroom 7 – Double bedroom with shower, heated towel rail, hand basin and wc
Spectacular lounge and dining area encompassing the top floor of the chalet with slope facing balcony
Communal wc and Kitchen
Chalet Elise is set in the middle of Le Praz giving excellent access to local amenities. It is a two minute walk to the gondola station from the chalet. At the end of they day you can ski across the lakeside area straight back to the road which is less than 40 metres from the chalet.
Chef and host live out
• Premier service
• 7 nights accommodation
• Dedicated service of skivo2 staff and managers
• Breakfast consisting of cooked eggs, yoghurt, porridge, fresh fruit juice, fresh bread with a selection of jams and honey, fresh fruit bowl, local hams and cheeses, freshly brewed filter coffee or tea – full cooked breakfast on one morning in standard chalets and available on 6 mornings (self serve on 3 of the mornings) in premier service chalets
• Breakfast is catered for 4 mornings and self service for 3 mornings. Please note that our staff have one full day and 2 mornings off (when rooms are not serviced). This change is industry wide and enables us to comply with French regulations without greatly increasing prices.
• Afternoon tea each day with hot chocolate and vin chaud each being served one afternoon
• Kiddies tea if required (6 nights)
• Sparkling wine, crisps/nibbles (6 nights) and canapés (2 nights in standard chalets and 6 nights in premier service chalets)
• High quality 3 course evening meal (6 nights)
• Cheeseboard and port (one night in standard chalets and 6 nights in premier service chalets)
• Carefully selected high quality red and white wines (with upgraded red and white and also rosé wines being served in premier service chalets)
• Daily housekeeping (4 days)
• Fresh flowers or plant
• Fresh fruit bowl
• Bath and hand towel for each guest (plus sauna towel in Rosalie and hot tub towel in Nicola)
• Two pillows for every guest