Sapin Bleu was built in the autumn of 2012 to its owner’s specification and sits in the centre of the village with the shops and bars being only a very short stroll away. Day or night, the panoramic views from the chalet are unforgettable. Its convenient location is only a 4 minute walk to the gondola station in Le Praz which is only 200m away meaning you are never far away from the slopes.
The first floor of the chalet is given over to a large and stylish open plan entertaining area – it is composed of an impressive lounge opening on to two terraces (one having expansive views over the valley and the other terrace being private and enclosed) and also has an open log fire. There is a modern dining area with plush designer furniture.
Arranged over three floors this fabulous chalet has been very thoughtfully designed to an impressive level with an emphasis on space and quality. There are four bedrooms, one being on the ground floor level and the other 3 bedrooms spread over the second floor of the property.
This is a gorgeous chalet and the entire property is fitted to a high standard and has been styled with the experience of an interior designer.
Ski storage with heated boot warmer rack
Bedroom 1 – Double or twin bedroom with ensuite shower, hand basin and wc
Stylish open plan sitting room with feature log fire and dining area
Bedroom 2 – Master bedroom (village and valley facing balcony) with ensuite bathroom – bathe and separate walk in shower, hand basin, heated towel rail and wc
Bedroom 3 – Double bedroom (village and valley facing balcony) with ensuite shower room, hand basin and heated towel rail (shares a wc external to the bedroom with bedroom 4)
Bedroom 4 – Twin bedroom (valley facing views) with ensuite shower room, hand basin and heated towel rail (shares a wc external to the bedroom with bedroom 3)
Located in a quiet road in the main area of Le Praz the chalet is only a couple of minutes walk from the gondola/lift station, local pubs, hotel, restaurants and shops.
Chef/Host (one member of staff) lives out
The Chef/Host is assisted on a number of weeks in the season but on some week will run the chalet on their own
• Premier service
• 7 nights accommodation
• Dedicated service of skivo2 staff and managers
• Breakfast consisting of cooked eggs, yoghurt, porridge, fresh fruit juice, fresh bread with a selection of jams and honey, fresh fruit bowl, local hams and cheeses, freshly brewed filter coffee or tea – full cooked breakfast on one morning in standard chalets and available on 6 mornings (self serve on 3 of the mornings) in premier service chalets
• Breakfast is catered for 4 mornings and self service for 3 mornings. Please note that our staff have one full day and 2 mornings off (when rooms are not serviced). This change is industry wide and enables us to comply with French regulations without greatly increasing prices.
• Afternoon tea each day with hot chocolate and vin chaud each being served one afternoon
• Kiddies tea if required (6 nights)
• Sparkling wine, crisps/nibbles (6 nights) and canapés (2 nights in standard chalets and 6 nights in premier service chalets)
• High quality 3 course evening meal (6 nights)
• Cheeseboard and port (one night in standard chalets and 6 nights in premier service chalets)
• Carefully selected high quality red and white wines (with upgraded red and white and also rosé wines being served in premier service chalets)
• Daily housekeeping (4 days)
• Fresh flowers or plant
• Fresh fruit bowl
• Bath and hand towel for each guest (plus sauna towel in Rosalie and hot tub towel in Nicola)
• Two pillows for every guest